Monday, January 22, 2007

6 weird things about me...


I was tagged by the lovely Teresa of Cowgirl Stella's Studio . I must tell 6 weird things about me...here are the rules:

Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.


Here are my six weird things:

1. My dad was born in Argentina, my mom in Chile
and I was born in N.Y.

2. I've lived in 50 + houses during my life (I'm really good at packing)...
in 5 different countries.

3. I despise the color yellow,
if it's more orange than yellow than it's OK.

4. I was saved through CPR when I was thirteen yrs. old.,
I was accidentally poisoned by gas.

5. My parents were born on the same month,
the same year and just hours apart.

6. I twirl my bangs with my fingers to fall asleep.



I tag:

Valeria, Carlene, Sonia, Anette, Fernanda and Natalí